The UF Non-Degree is a separate application process through the UF Graduate School. Below we’ve outlined some helpful information to help you get started.
Keep the username and password that you create in order to log in and edit your application before submission.
Application Information & Non-Degree Program
- Choose the year in which you are interested in attending.
- Choose “(year) Non-degree Application.”
- Click “Open Application” to begin out the application.
- Select Non-degree Special Program
- DO NOT select Individual Course! Doing so will require you to complete a new application.
- Select College of Pharmacy and your desired term
- Please provide the reason you are applying as a non-degree student. (For example: to begin taking courses before being formally admitted, requirement for work, etc.).
- Select intended program
- Course information must be entered on the application, but is not required for our program. Please enter n/a in the first prefix and number (both) fields.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the “Residency Information” section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of these three identifying documents:
- Driver’s License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration
- Add @ufl.edu to your ‘safe list’ on your email account. If you receive any emails from our office or the Office of the University Registrar regarding your application, you must respond.