Domestic and International Applicants
Clinical Pharmacogenomics and Precision Medicine:
- A bachelor’s degree in a science field from one of the institutional accreditors (or international equivalent) found in the “Accreditation” section at admissions.ufl.edu/apply/graduate or a professional degree (e.g. Pharm.D., B.S. Pharm, RN, Physician’s Assistant, ARNP, MD, DO)
- An upper-division GPA of 2.0 (C grade) or better. Calculate your upper-division GPA: Upper Division GPA Worksheet.
- A maximum of four (4) credits can be taken as a non-degree seeking student
- A student who is already admitted to the University of Florida must contact us before an application is submitted
For International Students Only
- The English language skill requirements for admission
- If your native language is not English, or if you graduated with a bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking country, you will need to take and submit your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or other Graduate Council approved English language skills test scores
- Non-English speaking countries are those which are not included in the Admissions Office list of English speaking countries
- To be admitted as a non-degree seeking student, the applicant must score the following on the TOEFL:
- Internet Based TOEFL: 90 total and at least a 25 in the speaking section
- TOEFL scores are only accepted from the last two years.
Sending TOEFL Scores
- All applicants must have ETS (Educational Testing Service) send their official TOEFL test scores directly to the UF Office of Admissions at code 5812.
- Only official, sealed scores, direct from ETS (Education Testing Service), are acceptable. Self-reported scores, unsealed copies of score reports or photocopies of score reports cannot be accepted as official final documents.