The GRE is no longer required for admission into UF’s online graduate program.
Domestic and International Applicants
For All Applicants (Domestic and International)
Clinical Pharmacogenomics and Precision Medicine:
- Applicants must hold a graduate or professional degree in one of health care fields listed below. Any degree earned in the United States must be from a regionally accredited U.S. institution. If your degree does not meet the requirements and you are interested in applying to the program, please email the Assistant Program Director Dr. Teresa Roane at email@example.com.
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Nurse Practitioners (ARNP)
- Physician’s Assistants (PA)
- Pharmacists (B.S.Pharm or Pharm.D.)
- Medical Doctors (MD)
- Doctors of Osteopathy (DO)
- An upper-division GPA of 3.0 or higher. To calculate what your upper-division GPA is, please use the Upper Division GPA Worksheet.
- A statement of purpose must be submitted. There is a section for this information in the UF graduate application (step 2 of the application instructions).
- A current resume or CV in MS Word or PDF format. The file is to be attached as part of the UF graduate application.
- Pursuant to Florida Statute, your application requires inclusion of all post-high school education and employment, as well as information about ongoing international affiliations and research funding. Please ensure this information is included on your curriculum vitae (CV) or résumé.
The GRE is no longer required for admission into the online programs.
International Applicants Only
- The English language skill requirements for admission
- If your native language is not English, or if you graduated with a bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking country, you will need to take and submit your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or other Graduate Council approved English language skills test scores.
- Non-English speaking countries are those which are not included in the Admissions Office list of English speaking countries.
- To be admitted to a master’s degree program, the applicant must score the following on the TOEFL:
- The applicant must score a 90 on the Internet-based exam and at least a 25 in the speaking section.
- TOEFL scores are only accepted from the last two years.
Sending TOEFL Scores
- All applicants must have ETS (Educational Testing Service) send their official TOEFL test scores directly to the UF Office of Admissions at code 5812.
- Only official, sealed scores, direct from ETS (Education Testing Service), are acceptable. Self-reported scores, unsealed copies of score reports, or photocopies of score reports cannot be accepted as official final documents.