Pursue what you love to do with a graduate certificate in Precision or Individualized Medicine.
Domestic and International Admissions
For All Applicants (Domestic and International)
- A baccalaureate degree in a science subject from an accredited institution. If your bachelor’s degree is not in a natural science subject, please email: email@example.com
- An upper-division GPA of 2.0/2.5* or higher. To calculate what your upper-division GPA is, please use the Upper Division GPA Worksheet.
- A statement of purpose must be submitted. There is a section for this information in the UF graduate application (step 2 of the application instructions).
- A current resume or CV in MS Word or PDF format. The file is to be attached as part of the UF graduate application.
*Only the clinical pharmacogenomics certificate requires a 2.5 or higher GPA
- A bachelor’s degree in a science field from one of the institutional accreditors (or international equivalent) found in the “Accreditation” section at admissions.ufl.edu/apply/graduate or a professional degree (e.g. Pharm.D., B.S. Pharm, RN, Physician’s Assistant, ARNP, MD, DO). If your degree is not in a science field and you are interested in applying to the program, please email Dr. Teresa Roane at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An upper-division GPA of 2.0 or above
International Students Only
- The English language skill requirements for admission
- If your native language is not English, or if you graduated with a bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking country, you will need to take and submit your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or other Graduate Council approved English language skills test scores.
- Non-English speaking countries are those which are not included in the Admissions Office list of English speaking countries.
- To be admitted to a graduate certificate program, the applicant must score the following on the TOEFL: a minimum score of 90 on the internet TOEFL or equivalent scores on other forms of the TOEFL or other tests.
- TOEFL scores are only accepted from the last two years.